Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Elyssa and Allan: Wedding

Elyssa & Allan have a fun, casual way about them and their wedding reflected their laidback style. Elyssa and Allan were married on Sunday at Centro's. It was a beautiful ceremony (how could it not be when one of your friends marries you!?!) and a fun reception filled with good laughs and great food.
As you know, Sunday was an incredibly hot and humid day, but Elyssa and Allan were such troopers and toughed out the heat for some beautiful photos down at the grounds of the University of Toronto and in their backyard. All the sweat was worth it though, I can't wait for you to see all of your images.
I have a few people to thank for their help with Elyssa and Allan's wedding. First, and most importantly to me, I owe my assistant Shannon a huge thank you! Shannon, I cannot stop singing your praises for the help that you provided to not just me, but to the Copeland and Topol families on Sunday. You got some incredible candid shots and kept everyone on their A-game. Thank you, Thank you. Also a big thank you goes to DreamVision for the videography and working closely with me to get the best shots and for being careful not to be in eachothers shot.

























2 comments:

  1. WOW Danielle! I love the first-time-seeing-each-other shots. And the hora ones are fantastic! Who knew U of T was so pretty?!
    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the expressions you caught! especially the dancing shots! you're awesome

    ReplyDelete