Blog Archive

Monday, May 30, 2011

Lisa and Steve: Wedding

When I first arrived at the Anthony household on the morning of Lisa’s wedding, there was a sense of joy in the air. As the women were getting their hair and makeup done in a sun filled room, dad sat with his first grandchild on his lap and watched his own little girl get ready for her big day.  Steve made a quick entrance into the house moments later, careful not to see his bride and headed upstairs to get ready.  Now there was anticipation in the air.
Steve and Lisa were married last weekend on a perfect Spring day.  Their ceremony was filled with love and their reception was a great party complete with a crazy Hora, lots of dancing and some incredibly funny speeches. 
Lisa and Steve, Mazel Tov and thank you for having me capture these moments for you.  You are beautiful together and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
A very special thank you to my friend, Mary from Lemon Fresh Designs, for assisting me with the ceremony and reception (and for also making sure that this mama-to-be had plenty of water!).  It is always a joy working with you.  A special thank you must also go out to Michael Rosen, wedding planner extraordinaire, for keeping me on track and ensuring the day ran perfectly smooth.  Thank you both!




























1 comment:

  1. Joyous to know about your wedding. I am in search of amazing San Francisco wedding venues for arranging my brother’s engagement party and got to know about few venues. Looking forward to book best venue soon.

    ReplyDelete