Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

Wedding: Eyal & Elena

It wasn't just me that noticed how Eyal would casually but lovingly always look over at Elena throughout the day. Apparently he has been doing this for years. It's in the way that he glances at her that says it all. These two were meant for each other.

I was so thrilled to have been a part of Eyal and Elena's emotional wedding day. In the seven days leading up to their wedding they had not seen each other, waiting for that perfect moment in their Bedeken for them to be revealed to each other once again. It was a beautiful start to their marriage.

I have to sincerely thank Sarah Cherry of Cherry & Baker Event Planning for expertly coordinating the day to ensure that the bride and groom did not see each other before their ceremony (and for all her help behind the scenes), but also to my amazing second shooter Lew from Engaging Images. Lew, you have the best laugh, were a total hoot and were so great to work with! Thank you both.

Elena and Eyal, I hope the future is full of sideways glances that say I love you. I wish you the very best that marriage has to offer. Mazel Tov!

































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple. This wedding looks like it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete