Blog Archive

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jason and Amy: Wedding

Both of them were all smiles, all day long. How could they not be, though. Jason and Amy had an absolute wedding beautiful day. They were married last week at Bellview Manor, one of my favorite event halls in Toronto. There are so many great details to work with - although we did sneak off quickly to take some photos at the circus!! (why not try something a little unconventional on your wedding day?!).
Jason and Amy, thank you for allowing me to capture your wedding day. I had so much fun being with the two of you and your incredible families. I am excited to see you guys next week to go through all your amazing images. I hope you enjoy this sneak peak.

Also, thank you very much to Mary from Lemon Fresh Designs for assisting me and second shooting for me. Mary, you're awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment